For those of you who don’t know, 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS is a cloud-connected role that connects your data to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, where you can leverage data management capabilities in the cloud.
The latest update is here, and guess what? Offline mode is here! There’s also a new Welcome app, and some other great functional and user experience enhancements. Here are my top five.
- Go Mobile with Offline Mode – work from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- NEW Welcome App — great for new and seasoned users – save time with helpful resources right at your fingertips.
- SOLIDWORKS Data Extraction on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for Non-CAD Users – improve collaboration with your colleagues.
- Match Drawing Title Name After Its Parent – save time and the headache of keeping track of your children.
- NEW Revisions Comment Property – improve your revision comment workflow.
To read the full article, click here.