Are you currently using Artec Studio 12 or 13? If so, don’t miss this special offer – ending December 31, 2019! Right now, you can upgrade to Artec Studio 14 at a very attractive price. If you’ve been thinking about upgrading, there’s no better time than right now. The latest version of Artec Studio is faster and more feature-packed than ever before.
Here’s a brief rundown of what’s inside:
- Bridges – lets you smoothly fix holes and gaps in your 3D scans exactly as you choose, with an intuitive set of tools that offers you easy, pinpoint-level control of the repair process
- Dynamic Auto Brightness – gives you perfect levels of brightness during previews and scans, even with challenging lighting conditions and dark/light objects
- Texture Mapping – now with an 800% boost in speed, your scans will be ready when you need them, which means FAST
- Export to SOLIDWORKS and AutoCAD – for exporting unlimited numbers of open and closed contours and reverse engineering simple shapes
- Glare Removal – uses a PBR-based algorithm to delete any unwanted glare, saving you precious minutes and even hours of editing time
- One-Click Positioning – now with one click, your 3D object will always be in the same position when opening the file
- As if that’s not enough, there’s also Enhanced Autopilot, Streamlined Registration, Sound Notification, Sequence Animation, and much more!
And of course, Artec Studio 14 supports the full line of Artec scanners – that means Micro, Eva, Space Spider, Leo, and Ray!
Have a question and want to talk to an expert? Click here and an expert from The SolidExperts will be happy to help!