In DriveWorks 15, the extensive design automation capabilities have been built on and 3D capabilities have been greatly enhanced. DriveWorks is a powerful configurator and company-wide CPQ solution for manufacturing companies.
This latest release includes 36 new features and 67 improvements and customer enhancements.
Make sure you download the latest release from the DriveWorks Community.
DriveWorks have been showcasing the impressive new features in a series of What’s New in DriveWorks 15 webinars. The first two have already been broadcast but if you missed them or want to watch them again, you can download them from the DriveWorks Community. Sign up for the final What’s New webinar in the series, this Thursday at 4pm GMT.
- DriveWorks 15 has been tested rigorously across Windows Operating Systems and the latest versions of SOLIDWORKS to test compatibility.
- As with any upgrade, remember to take a back up of your data!
- The download should take no more than 30 minutes.
- If you are working in a multi-user environment make sure you upgrade all of the DriveWorks Modules e.g. DriveWorks Administrator, Autopilot, any DriveWorks User licenses, DriveWorks Live and DriveWorks Pro Server.
- Make sure you have your DriveWorks 15 license keys to hand. We issue new license codes for each new major release so you can test out the new functionality before you use it in production. New DriveWorks 15 licence codes have already been sent to you if you have an active subscription support contract. If you haven’t received your codes yet please get in touch.
- Release Notes are available in the DriveWorks Community.