- According to local lore, Nashville got its nickname “Music City, USA” indirectly by Queen Victoria in 1873, though it wasn’t an official alternative moniker until 1950’s
- Maxwell House Coffee started out as Nashville Coffee and Manufacturing Company, and was originally served at the Maxwell House hotel
- Elvis Presley recorded over 200 songs at RCA Studio in Nashville
- 3DEXPERIENCE 2020 is being held in Nashville, Tennessee February 9th – 12th
Nashville, Tennessee might be well known for great music, but that’s not all you’ll find in Nashville. Here are some ideas to consider while you are in town for 3DEXPERIENCE World 2020. (Of course, this is not an endorsement of these places over other places. It’s just a starting point for your own exploration.)
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- RCA Studio B
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Lane Motor Museum
- Patsy Cline Museum
- The Johnny Cash Museum
- The Parthenon
- Gallery of Iconic Guitars
- Cheekwood Estate and Gardens
Points of Interest:
- Grand Ole Opry House
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
- Robert’s Western World
- John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Radnor Lake State Park
Enjoy the town:
- Music Valley
- East Nashville Neighborhood
- Hillsboro Village
- Green Hills
- Marathon Village
Enjoy the region:
- Mammoth Cave National Park to the North of Nashville in Kentucky.
- Cumberland Caverns to the Southeast of Nashville.
- Cannonsburgh Village to the Southeast of Nashville.
- Natchez Trace Wine Trail to the Southwest of Nashville.
- River and other outdoor fun near Kingston Springs to the West of Nashville
Click here to read more and get links to all the great activities that Nashville offers. And if you haven’t already, don’t forget to register for this year’s 3DEXPERIENCE World in Nashville, TN, February 9-12th, by clicking here or on the banner below.