Have you considered getting SOLIDWORKS certified but just haven’t had the time or your employer doesn’t want to pay for it? Well NOW is the time to do it!
Beginning TODAY and running through March 31st 2015, any user can login at my.solidworks.com and take the online CSWA certification prep-course. If they complete all lessons, they will receive a code to take the CSWA exam for FREE.
As a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA), you will stand out from the crowd in today’s competitive job market. The CSWA certification is proof of your SOLIDWORKS expertise with cutting-edge skills that businesses seek out and reward.
Recommended Self-paced training:
Exam Length: 3 hours
Minimum Passing grade: 70%
Re-test Policy: There is a minimum 30 day waiting period between every attempt of the CSWA exam. Also, a CSWA exam credit must be purchased for each exam attempt.
All candidates receive electronic certificates and personal listing on the CSWA directory* when they pass.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas:
- Sketch entities – lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses, centerlines
- Sketch tools – offset, convert, trim
- Sketch relations
- Boss and cut features – extrudes, revolves, sweeps, lofts
- Fillets and chamfers
- Linear, circular, and fill patterns
- Feature conditions – start and end
- Mass properties
- Inserting components
- Standard mates – coincident, parallel, perpendicular, tangent, concentric, distance, angle
- Reference geometry – planes, axis, mate references
- Drawing views