Summer is sadly over, the kids are back in school, and looming work deadlines are in full effect, but the good news is that we are only 137 days away from the premier 3D design event of the year, SOLIDWORKS World 2016! Taking place in Dallas, TX, from January 31st through February 3rd, 2016, SOLIDWORKS World is the one event where designers and engineers, like yourself, come together to share and explore their passion for all things SOLIDWORKS. If you’re looking for new and innovative ways to make great design happen, then SOLIDWORKS World 2016 is the place to be.
EARLY BIRD SAVINGS!
Register now through October 30, 2015 to take advantage of everything SOLIDWORKS World has to offer. Between now and October 30th all full conference registrations will receive $200 off.
Why should you attend the largest 3D design event?
- Find Answers to Your Everyday Design Challenges – Expand your knowledge about all things SOLIDWORKS in three days with over 200+ breakout sessions
- Get a Preview of the Future of SOLIDWORKS – Be among the first to hear about the SOLIDWORKS road map for the future
- Explore New Technologies – Walk through the Partner Pavilion filled with over 100 Partners offering the latest in best-of-class integrated design solutions
- Test-Drive the Latest Tools – Experience all of the latest SOLIDWORKS products in one place
- Shake Hands and Make Friends – Share your thoughts, exchange tips and tricks, and network with peers
So what are you waiting for? Register NOW!
Save Even More As a Group
Are you planning to register three or more people for SOLIDWORKS World 2016? If YES, take advantage of our 3-for-2 pass!
Share Your Knowledge
The SOLIDWORKS World Call for Presentations is still open. Submit a presentation for consideration as a speaker at SOLIDWORKS World 2015. All accepted presenters will receive a complimentary full conference pass to the event!