As a manufacturer of mechatronic products and systems, your organization faces mounting pressures to develop innovative products with integrated electronic, electrical, motion control system, and mechanical components quickly and cost-effectively. Meeting this goal is generally compromised by the use of traditional, non-integrated tools with separate development workflows.
Using the SOLIDWORKS integrated product development ecosystem to develop mechatronic products and systems will provide a wide range of benefits. It allows you to:
- Merge disjointed workflows into a single, concurrent, and collaborative approach
- Tighten revision controls and create workflow parameters to eliminate errors related to file transfers and data conversions
- Avoid costly overruns by unifying supplier management
- Enable greater detection of design errors early in the development process
- Create a more collaborative environment between design disciplines to foster new ways of thinking and spark innovation
Read the whitepaper to learn how the SOLIDWORKS integrated 3D electro-mechanical design, engineering, and manufacturing platform allows you to achieve your goals, and secure a real competitive advantage.