Prior to the new release of SOLIDWORKS, the end users have an opportunity to test the software and provide valuable feedback through the SOLIDWORKS Beta Program.
SOLIDWORKS 2016 includes hundreds of new user-driven enhancements that will help you:
- Design – Focus on your design, not the software
- Validate – Solve complex problems faster and easier
- Collaborate – Streamline your parallel design processes
- Build – Fast-track your designs to manufacturing
So why should you participate?
The Beta Program is your opportunity to influence the quality, performance, and usability of SOLIDWORKS products. The R&D and management teams want to hear from you, the end users, so why not take advantage of the opportunity and test drive the new and enhanced products before they are released?.
DS SOLIDWORKS‘s Team’s objective is to provide you with early access to the next version of SOLIDWORKS so you tell them about issues specific to your environment, data and workflows that would impact your migration experience.
Event better, as a way of thanking you for these efforts, the Beta Program offers several exciting contests and over 100 prizes! Sounds like a win – win to me!
- Test-drive new & enhanced products
- Connect with the community
- Interact with the R&D and management teams
- Show off your skills & gain recognition – over 100 prizes!
How can YOU Participate?
SOLIDWORKS 2016 Beta programs will be listed on this page as they become available. Register for Beta by creating a Customer Portal account or update your existing account settings to join Beta. Select “Notify me of Beta Programs” in your Customer Portal profile.