SOLIDWORKS World 2015 is just a few days away. SOLIDWORKS Corp just announced that The SOLIDWORKS World 2015 event mobile app is now available for download!
The event app allows you to:
• View and manage your complete event schedule, explore all of the offered sessions, and get detailed presenter information.
• Keep your pulse on the most popular sessions and events by accessing the app’s activity feed, which highlights useful comments, photos, and more!
• Get information on all the amazing partners showcased in our Partner Pavilion.
• Don’t get lost on the huge floor; you can access full floor plans for the entire event space, within the app.
• Take event and breakout session surveys directly from your device.
• Receive announcements and obtain the most up-to-date event information. Most importantly – connect with other participants and expand your professional network while having some fun!
Available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and HTML5 for Blackberry
To login to the app:
Once you have downloaded the app, you will be required to enter your username and password, that was created when you registered for the event. Your event confirmation email will have your username information and if you forget your password, you can easily reset the password via the app.
For Resellers and Employees:
All resellers and employees will have access to the main SOLIDWORKS World app and schedule, as well as the SOLIDWORKS World Reseller app and schedule.
To switch between the two app schedules, follow these easy steps within the app.
• Within the navigation, scroll down to “Switch Event/Logout.”
• Once you click on “Switch Event/Logout, you will see two options “SOLIDWORKS World” and SOLIDWORKS World – Resellers.”
• Click on your selection and this will bring you to the appropriate content.
• You can easily toggle between these two sections throughout the conference.
• Note, the activity feed and networking are separate in each app environment.
We look forward to seeing you all in Phoenix and don’t forget the event hashtag #SWW15