As you may or may not realize, your SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services membership entitles you to the latest and greatest SOLIDWORKS technology. So in anticipation of all the exciting new enhancements and functionality that will be included in SOLIDWORKS 2020, you might benefit from a quick refresher on all the benefits and features included with Subscription Services.
Overall, SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services is committed to providing you with added value to help you save time and focus more on taking your projects to the next level. With the ultimate goal of making your job easier and getting you that promotion you want and deserve.
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services Benefits include:
- New Software Releases – Stay current and keep pace with your clients
- Local Tech Support – Full access to live technical support from your local Value Added Reseller, experts in all things SOLIDWORKS.
- Software Upgrades – From community enhancements to bug fixes, you have access to all new service packs
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard* – create photo-quality images, animations, and other 3D content.
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard** – Optimize and automate your manufacturing process
- Certification – Subscription Service customers can take up to two core exams and two advanced exams per year for every active seat of SOLIDWORKS at no cost.
- Customer Portal – Download software, submit enhancement requests, and more!
- MySolidWorks – Your one stop for all things SOLIDWORKS. Here you’ll find MySolidworks Training, search through an extensive technical Knowledge Base, join the community through Discussion Forums, and so much more!
So now that you’ve had a quick recap…are you using all of your Subscription Services features? And if you have any questions regarding your Subscription or anything that is included, SOLIDWORKS has created a comprehensive video highlighting all the benefits you receive by being a Subscription Services member that you can watch Here.
For a full detailed list of all of your Subscription Services benefits, Click Here. Have questions about Subscription Services and want to talk to an expert? Click Here and an expert from The SolidExperts will be happy to help.