With the SOLIDWORKS Online Product Trial, you can test drive SOLIDWORKS 2018 CAD Premium and try some of the new capabilities found in the SOLIDWORKS portfolio like Model Based Definition (MBD), Visualize Professional, Simulation Professional, CAM Professional, and more. Plus you can try your own files in 2018 prior to upgrading your machine.
As a SOLIDWORKS user, when you take the free Online Product Trial you’ll access the latest tools created to optimize your design to manufacturing process. Take the trial today and:
- Discover the performance and enhancements of SOLIDWORKS 2018 CAD Premium, like the Tab & Slot feature and new associative support for a wide variety of neutral and proprietary 3D CAD formats
- Try DimXpert, the launching point for Model-Based Definition, First-Article Inspection, and CAM
- Save to a 3D .PDF and STEP 242 file with PMI and explore how those deliverables are a superior format
- Generate a new concept geometry with new Topology Study, available in SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional
- Create stunning photo-quality rendering, animation-building, and virtual reality creation with SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional
- Discover SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard & Professional, powered by CAMWorks and integrated into your SOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies
There are example files to explore, and you can even sync to your own data via cloud sharing services.
Click here to start your free SOLIDWORKS Online Product Trial today; and if you have a colleague that you think will benefit from the trial, please pass this email along.
*free with registration