Have you joined the engineering community that currently consists of over 1 million active members? A place where you can access FREE 3D and 2D CAD models of user-contributed and supplier-certified parts, assemblies and more? If you are reading this and thinking “yeah right…no such place exists” then I am here to tell you that YES IT DOES!
3D ContentCentral® is a free service for locating, configuring, downloading, and requesting 2D and 3D parts and assemblies, 2D blocks, library features, and macros. Join an active community of 1,326,157 CAD users who share and download user contributed and supplier-certified 2D and 3D parts & assemblies, 2D blocks, library features and macros.
Go to www.3dcontentcentral.com to check out the place where a growing community of over 1.3 million engineers and designers who are downloading supplier certified CAD models can now take advantage of the following enhancements:
- New User Experience modern look and feel, enhancing user experience and making it easier to browse the website to find CAD models, library features, 2D blocks, and macros.
- New 3D and 2D Preview no downloadable plug-in is required. eDrawings viewer now utilizes WebGL technology in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, and mobile browsers.
- New Search search technology enhances the users experience and helps them find content quickly and efficiently.
In addition, SOLIDWORKS is introducing a new approach for their supplier partners to connect with users. The new 3D ContentCentral Supplier Services offering will be the only self-service online CAD catalog publishing solution for industrial component suppliers. Enhancements for suppliers include new Supplier Services subscription levels with improved functionality for new Standard and Professional levels that feature:
- Usage Report marketing tools to measure a companys ROI.
- Verified Supplier Status new premium status that highlights the catalog among the supplier community providing improved visibility over free suppliers and individual contributors.
- Web Syndication preview and download models in the online CAD catalog on a companys website.
- Disk Space expanded storage limits give your catalog more capacity for uploading content.
- E-commerce online store makes it easy to manage the supplier subscription level.
So what are you waiting for? Check out 3D ContentCentral NOW!